Within Key Stage 3, the Conductive Education ethos is embedded across all aspects of the school day and is designed to ensure all students are:
- Engaged in their own learning and development
- Enabled to achieve to the best of their ability
- Empowered to be independent thinkers with the confidence to share their views
Our Key Stage 3 skilled transdisciplinary team, high staffing ratio and rich, individualised learning environment ensures a dynamic approach to learning which unlocks individual potential.
Our integrated curriculum is personalised to ensure the potential of individual students is maximised and they develop independence and problem solving in the key areas of:
- Communication – ensuring all our young people have a voice and are able to share their thoughts, needs and wants
- Physical ability – ensuring all our young people are able to be as active as possible in all areas of their life
- Cognition – incorporating the National Curriculum, the academic timetable is designed to help our young people develop their literacy and numeracy skills, as well as develop the knowledge, skills and understanding to make sense of their life and world they live in. We also encourage the development of critical thinking skills and a positive attitude to learning.
- Emotional and mental wellbeing – ensuring all our young people develop a sense of self-worth and confidence, as well as have a feeling of belonging.