Join Ingfield Manor School
A Passionate, committed team
Ingfield Manor School is a community that has young people and families at its heart. Those who work at Ingfield Manor School, irrespective of their role, length of service, or experience, share a common passion for the work that we do and a deep commitment to helping the young people at Ingfield Manor School to be the very best they can be, whatever their individual needs and challenges.
Ingfield Manor School has a team of approximately 150 staff including:
- Qualified teachers (specialising in a range of areas)
- Support Workers and Senior Support Workers
- Speech and language therapists (S<)
- Occupational Therapists
- Catering staff
- Premises and Domestic staff
- IT staff
- Administration, Finance and HR staff
Staff training and development are a high priority to ensure that all staff have the skills and support they need to provide the highest levels of education and care.
Training and qualifications on offer include:
- Safeguarding training
- First Aid training
- Level 3 Certificate in Conductive Education
- Medication training
- Level 3 Certificate in Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Other benefits of working for us include 24-hour access to an Employee Assistance Program, a discounts and rewards scheme and awards for recognition.
We currently have vacancies for an OT, Physio, SaLT, Nurse, Conductor, Team Members, Domestics and Apprentice Team Members.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01403 782294.
Visit the Ambito Careers Hub
Explore the career opportunities at Ingfield Manor and contact us using the Ambito Careers Hub