We currently have the following opportunities:
Ambito Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All offers of employment are subject to rigorous pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS, in line with our stringent safer recruitment policy.
For further information please contact Jane Hart-Coombes on 01403 782294.
Join Ingfield Manor School
A Passionate, committed team
Ingfield Manor School is a community that has young people and families at its heart. Those who work at Ingfield Manor School, irrespective of their role, length of service, or experience, share a common passion for the work that we do and a deep commitment to helping the young people at Ingfield Manor School to be the very best they can be, whatever their individual needs and challenges.
Ingfield Manor School has a team of approximately 150 staff including:
- Qualified teachers (specialising in a range of areas)
- Support Workers and Senior Support Workers
- Speech and language therapists (S<)
- Occupational Therapists
- Catering staff
- Premises and Domestic staff
- IT staff
- Administration, Finance and HR staff
Staff training and development are a high priority to ensure that all staff have the skills and support they need to provide the highest levels of education and care.
Training and qualifications on offer include:
- Safeguarding training
- First Aid training
- Level 3 Certificate in Conductive Education
- Medication training
- Level 3 Certificate in Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Other benefits of working for us include 24-hour access to an Employee Assistance Program, a discounts and rewards scheme and awards for recognition.
Visit the Ambito Careers Hub
Explore the career opportunities at Ingfield Manor and contact us using the Ambito Careers Hub