We currently have the following opportunities:
To discuss any of the above role please contact Jane Hart-Coombes on 01403 782294.
Ambito Care and Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All offers of employment are subject to rigorous pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS, in line with our stringent safer recruitment policy.
For information on all the opportunities across the Salutem group and to find out what it is like to work for us please visit our careers website
Join Ingfield Manor School
A Passionate, committed team
Ingfield Manor School is a community that has young people and families at its heart. Those who work at Ingfield Manor School, irrespective of their role, length of service, or experience, share a common passion for the work that we do and a deep commitment to helping the young people at Ingfield Manor School to be the very best they can be, whatever their individual needs and challenges.
Ingfield Manor School has a team of approximately 150 staff including:
- Qualified teachers (specialising in a range of areas)
- Support Workers and Senior Support Workers
- Speech and language therapists (S<)
- Occupational Therapists
- Catering staff
- Premises and Domestic staff
- IT staff
- Administration, Finance and HR staff
Staff training and development are a high priority to ensure that all staff have the skills and support they need to provide the highest levels of education and care.
Training and qualifications on offer include:
- Safeguarding training
- First Aid training
- Level 3 Certificate in Conductive Education
- Medication training
- Level 3 Certificate in Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Other benefits of working for us include 24-hour access to an Employee Assistance Program, a discounts and rewards scheme and awards for recognition.